Are you ready to love what you do and change the world? At MIND Research Institute, talented and passionate individuals from all parts of the country are doing just that! MIND Research Institute, the creator of ST Math© is looking for a Regional Vice President of Partnerships to join the Partnerships team. Education Partnerships at MIND Research Institute works together to broaden and deepen our partnership base across the U.S., so that more children can access our proven approach to learning and teaching math. This includes increasing the number of states, school districts, schools and students implementing ST Math.
We are looking for a talent with profound knowledge of our ST Math program and the Education Technology industry.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
- Are you a coach that can lead and motivate a team to meet 100% of their goals?
- Can you develop a successful growth strategy, aiming to achieve scalable revenue and associated profitability in the East Region?
- Are you able to successfully deliver upon predefined metrics and provide detailed/accurate sales forecasting?
- Are you a servant leader who thrives on supporting, developing and growing an incredible sales team?
- Have you been able to develop successful and strategic relationships with key partners in your region?
- Do you have experience leveraging internal tools that enable managing a sales cycle?
- Can you support developing and executing defined sales strategy aiming to maximize MIND Research Institute’s opportunities for success?
- Do you enjoy collaboration? Working with all departments within the organization and the VP of sales to identify and qualify new opportunities?
- Does your work reflect your commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion?
Did you answer, “Yes!” or even, “Absolutely!” to all of the above? Great! Let’s get down to specifics. Our ideal candidate will have: