Work Location: Lincoln, NE or Omaha, NE
Extend clients/owners capabilities in the project organization, planning, programming, administration, and design/construction management of buildings, infrastructure, and facilities. Works on entire range of project activities from start to finish as appropriate (initiation,/feasibility, planning, design, construction, start-up, acceptance and turn over, close out) utilizing project management tools, techniques, procedures, and processes, with the goal of meeting project objectives (scope, schedule, budget, quality, and client/owner satisfaction) while providing acceptable internal company risk control and profitability.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Employee shall have the following minimum duties and responsibilities:
- Assists client/owner with development of project requirements, budgets and schedules.
- Develops project management plan.
- Assists with the development of contracts and terms and conditions.
- Develops communication plan.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of the risk register.
- Assists with development of project quality plan including quality control and quality assurance during design, construction, and commissioning.
- Assists with determining professional design resources required including specializations.
- Assists in the selection criteria for design and construction resources and assist in evaluation and negotiations.
- Coordinates design activities.
- Represents the client/owner as requested in all meetings.
- Assist with furniture, fixtures and equipment requirements and coordination for incorporation in the project.
- Assists or conducts project related meetings.
- Monitors scope, schedule, budget, and quality for variance and corrective actions.
- Provides timely reports and notices to all stakeholders on project requirement, scope, schedule, budget, and quality.
- Prepares and reviews reports and minutes.
- Assists in resolution of project conflicts, stakeholder differences, and variances.
- Keeps direct report informed on project status, risk issues, and corrective actions.
- Assist Senior Project Manager.
- Meets with client/owner to assess satisfaction with our services.
- Provides presentations to Owner; Board or other group as required by the project.
- Assists with participation and support of company’s strategic plan initiatives in committee or lead role.
- Assists with business development, as required.