Sona Dermatology and MedSpa is looking for a strong Operations Leader for our Midlothian office in Richmond, VA!
The Operations Leader is a critical part of Sona Dermatology and MedSpa day to day operations for a first in its class model of Clinical Excellence and Skin Care for Life. You will be a leader to your team, patients, partnerships, and Providers. Ensuring all patients and clients receive excellence in Customer Service, creating a client/patient base for life.
The Operations Leader coordinates administrative and clinical services for the office. Incorporates our clinical first, skin care for life model within the daily operations of the centers. This may include
- Coordinating and monitoring center daily activities.
- Ensuring and improving the performance and productivity of the Associates
- Improving workflow of the office,
- Ensuring the schedule is utilized to capacity for medical and cosmetic providers, with a minimum capacity 95% per day.
- Staffing the associates appropriately to ensure coverage of the office.
- Approving timecards for staff, approving PTO as requested.
- Doing weekly inventory for cosmetics, office supplies, and medical supplies (if applicable).
- Ordering supplies as need.
- Ensuring all equipment is operational, obtaining maintenance as needed. Hire and train all associates as needed.
- Ensure checks and balances of financials.
- Monthly and Annual compliance audits walk throughs for OSHA, and other regulatory compliance governances.
- Other job duties assigned as needed.
Preferred Education & Experience:
- MGMA, HFMA or AAPC memberships and affiliations
- LEAN, Six-Sigma experience
- Dermatology, Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery experience
- Vendor relationship, as well sales experience with inventory management skills
- Athena, EMA, Mindbody experience strongly preferred
- Balancing Stakeholders – Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Manages Conflict – Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
- Optimizes Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Resourcefulness – Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
This position requires work in a fast-paced office environment. This position routinely uses standard office equipment. Exposure to chemicals, disinfectants, and latex.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
This position requires minimal travel within the Region and Market.
- Competitive salary
- Potential for career advancement within the company
- Full-time employees are offered a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, and paid holidays
- All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Sona Dermatology and Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Reports to: GM of Operations