We are looking for a highly motivated individual to be part of our IT infrastructure family. Applicants must reside within a commutable distance to Phoenix, AZ, possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, the highest level of time management and the ability to adapt to a fast changing environment. The Cloud Administrator is responsible for evaluating, developing and supporting on-premises and cloud infrastructure. Collaborating with IT and DevOps to ensure that the infrastructure meets requirements.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Oversees and ensures the uptime of IT infrastructure
- Oversees and develops cloud infrastructure
- Maintains hybrid Azure Active Directory environment
- Provides technical expertise in a consult capacity for both technical and non-technical business partners
- IaaS/SaaS architecture, deployment and maintenance
- Cloud security monitoring strategy and implementation improvements
- Tuning security tools
- Manage/Configure network assets
- Fields escalated requests from helpdesk
- Establishes and maintains effective professional relationships
- Participates in IT team’s efforts to analyze root causes of major and/or high frequency problems
- Provides analysis, mitigation plan, and implementation where applicable
- Performs periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
- Documents, updates, and maintains policies and procedures
- Maintains Exchange Online environment
- Participates in On Call afterhours rotation
- Other duties as assigned or as needed
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely on occasion
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s degree in in Computer Information Systems or related preferred
- Any Microsoft Cloud/MCSE/MCSA/Azure or AWS Certifications preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience in a systems administration role
- Experience working with server less cloud infrastructure technologies
- Advanced networking experience in switching, firewalls and cloud VPCs
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems
- Strong knowledge of virtualization technologies
- Exchange online experience
- Must be able to work independently to bring projects to completion on a timely basis without sacrificing quality or customer service.
- Must reside within a commutable distance from Phoenix, AZ
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!