Urology – Advanced Practice Provider
Bristol Health Medical Group is an expanding network of community-based practices staffed by over one hundred of the region’s most skilled primary care physicians, specialty care physicians and advanced practice providers dedicated to Bristol Hospital’s goal of being one of the best community hospitals in Connecticut.
We have a full-time opportunity for a compassionate and mission-focused Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with excellent clinical skills to join a busy, well-established urology practice. This is an office-based position that includes evaluation and management of patients presenting with basic urologic problems as well as office-procedures such as dressing changes, bladder challenge, bladder irrigation, drain and catheter removals and urine collections.
Bristol Health Medical Group Offers:
· Competitive compensation
· Generous amount of paid time off
· Comprehensive array of health benefits
· Retirement savings plan
· Employer paid malpractice coverage
Our community is:
● Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
● Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
● Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
● Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
● All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
● Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
● Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
● Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Traci Brown in our Physician Recruitment Office at 860.585.3133 or email your CV to Tbrown@bristolhospital.org.