To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of greenhouse architecture or construction technology
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of construction practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to input, update and extract information from the company computer systems
- Ability to research problems and apply resolutions
- Skilled at data entry and retrieval
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Windows Suite
- Experience with Tekla, SolidWorks, AutoCAD and/or Inventor software
- Ability to keep company information and documents confidential
- Strong math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be safety conscious and adhere to company safety policies, rules, and procedures
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Advanced degree in a related field preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience detailing structures or other materials using 3D computer drafting software or 2D drafting software
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business reports. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and other manuals as needed. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to use Microsoft Windows and Office proficiently. Experience with Tekla software, SolidWorks or Inventor
Other Skills and Abilities:
Understanding of construction and OSHA safety regulations preferred
Must be safety conscious and follow all safety guidelines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. May need to go occasionally to the production or warehouse environment and the noise level could be moderate.