SleepQuest, Inc. is an expanding National Health Services Company focused on Sleep Related Breathing Disorders. We have provided sleep care services for over 25 years with a comprehensive "continuum of care" that includes diagnostic sleep testing, titrations, and CPAP treatment for obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
This role will guide our continued success by providing leadership, direction, and resource information and analysis to SleepQuest Finances.
SleepQuest is a C-Corporation doing over $15M in annual sales primarily through patient insurance plans as payors. Our Mission is to provide life-changing outcomes for patients suffering from sleep apnea through quality care, bringing health and vibrancy to their lives. The Finance Director will be a trusted advisor on the Executive Team and report at the Board of Director’s quarterly meetings. The ideal candidate will have qualities ranging from big-picture strategy and willing to handle the day-to-day finance work. The Accounting Manager, who runs a group of 15, will report to the Finance Director.
MAJOR TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Finance Director has primary responsibility for timely and accurate financial reporting, including standard controller functions, review and performs final close of financial statements, establishment of accounting policy, presentation of financials to management, board of directors and outside readers.
- Maintains, adapts, and improves SleepQuest’s comprehensive financial model, forecasting revenue, costs, expenses, net income and cash position over future months and years. Quarterly presentation to the board of directors.
- In conjunction with SleepQuest’s VP Strategy, provides analysis and due diligence for M&A activity and reviews and analyzes industry data
- Develops and documents financial processes and treasury policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Reviews and approves employee benefit and insurance plans, renewal of business insurance, and manages banking relationships.
- Manages financial partnerships including with vendors, financial institutions, tax professionals and attorneys.
- Assumes responsibility for risk management, including insurance coverage, assessment of risks, legal and regulatory compliance regarding.
- Assists HR Business Partner in deciding when to consult outside counsel or other resources to resolve employment law issues.
- Works with outside CPAs to provide required data and ensure timely and accurate completion of the annual tax returns.
- Performs tax planning, where applicable, in conjunction with the CPA firm
- Is responsible for stock administration, using Carta software
- Interfaces with Carta on annual 409A valuations
- Manages compliance with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Manages SleepQuest’s cash flow forecasting to ensure availability of funds.
- Additional responsibilities as required.