The inside sales role is a vital position at EMS. You will be responsible for assisting in the direct sales of assigned products/services, providing the qualified leads to their Field Sales counterpart, new business development activities and supporting direct marketing campaigns in their assigned geography. You will also be responsible for direct selling of assigned standalone products.
Education Management Solutions (EMS) is an industry pioneer in technology solutions for healthcare training and education environments— including clinical simulation management, competency-based curriculum assessment and performance tracking, cloud-based media management and hybrid learning systems, and virtual case training. Working alongside subject matter experts, we are a driving force behind some of the newest innovations that continue to set the bar for performance in the field.
- Perform a wide variety of inside sales activities to generate sufficient/additional qualified leads to meet sales production goals, including cold calling, qualification, follow-up, data-mining, set-up of meetings/demos for sales team, etc.
- Uncover sales opportunities for assigned standalone product and close opportunity.
- Effectively utilize and update CRM (Salesforce) database
- Discuss product capabilities with prospective customers based on information obtained
- Provide online Demo for the product
- Create proposals from template and submit to qualified prospects
- Research company profiles, news releases and other industry related trade resources to proactively reach out to potential customer base
- Follow-up with Marketing Qualified Leads generated during trade shows, conferences, events