Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity and respect.
Prospect HouseThis program provides emergency shelter to thirty-six adults daily in a facility located in Bridgeport, Connecticut. The program provides comprehensive case management services to meet the varied and complex needs of individuals who are homeless, and work to connect clients to a long-term housing solution. The case management program at Prospect House includes assessment, transportation, life skills training, as well as individual, group, and family sessions.
Hours:Wednesday - Sunday 4:00PM to 12:00AM
- Assesses and records medical, psychological, and social factors contributing to client's situation and evaluates these capacities.
- Assertively links individuals to community resources and other natural supports.
- Develops and documents person centered recovery plans.
- Maintain timely progress notes which record and monitor client progress with regard to finances, employment, nutrition, basic needs, housing, physical health, mental health and substance abuse related issues.
- Serve as advocate for clients in obtaining necessary services.
- Adhere to all standards as it relates to documentation requirements.
- Complete and submit documentation as required to the Special Populations Department.
- Attend and be prepared for case management and staff meetings.
- Prepare weekly supervision agenda.
- Maintain work schedule.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.