As Director of Mobile Marketing, you will be responsible for building and executing effective user acquisition and engagement campaigns for our current and upcoming slate of mobile titles from both our Japanese and Western studios. As the Director, you will be a recognized expert in mobile marketing and will collaborate with development studios to build breakthrough campaigns that drive user acquisition and engagement. You will manage a cross-functional team of direct reports and will work frequently across functional groups. An ideal candidate for this role must be performance-driven and an experienced leader who can manage a diverse portfolio of mobile titles.
- Manage the mobile marketing function across a portfolio of titles. Ensure that revenue objectives are delivered, business models are optimized and budgets are maintained.
- Work with key stakeholders to build foundational marketing plans for upcoming releases. Define target audiences, positioning and key marketing strategies.
- Lead the mobile marketing team in the execution of go-to-market & growth strategies for new mobile releases.
- Lead and coordinate the creation of all marketing assets for App Stores and digital/physical marketing campaigns.
- Establish and communicate performance metrics for each title including paid conversion rates, Lifetime Customer Valuation, and media acquisition spending targets.
- Manage ad agencies, networks and partners to maximize ROI.
- Develop App Store Optimization (ASO) strategies for each title to ensure that those apps appear at the top of the search results in App Stores.
- Evaluate and share the results of ongoing marketing activities, analytical data, and social and community feedback. Use learnings to inform creative and strategic decisions on the marketing campaign.
- Manage media relationships for the Western mobile portfolio and monitor ongoing user acquisition results, optimization and platform metrics.
- Build and support relationships with external partners including first parties to expand our promotional opportunities.
- Provide mobile market data and best practices across the organization. Represent the marketing function for mobile titles in the greenlight process.