- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, MS Build and other development and release related applications
- Advanced knowledge of current Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Intermediate to avanced knowledge of SQL Server, Active Directory, GPO, and IIS
- Knowledge of security concepts and techniques within an enterprise environment
- Skilled in using system commands and processes and detailed knowledge of system configuration parameters
- Advanced analytical problem-solving abilities
- Ability to communicate in an effective and diplomatic manner and establish rapport with persons of diverse ethnic, racial, and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to coordinate, organize, problem solve, and prioritize work
- Ability to work an occasionally flexible schedule including evenings and weekends to meet the needs of the business such as off-hours maintenance or after-hours deployments
- Demonstrated ability to partner with cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Intermediate knowledge of general networking and network security
- Ability to set priorities to assure completion of work within established time frames
- Ability to continuously improve and develop personal knowledge and skills while adapting quickly to changing circumstances and processes
- Ability to exercise personal accountability in all activities and decisions.
- Ability to embrace a culture of operational innovation and excellence to ensure processes are continually evaluated and improved as necessary.
- Minimum of four (4) years previous work experience in Systems Administration roles
- Prefer a BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- Industry certifications such as ITIL, MCP, MCSE, AWS, Azure, DevOps, or Networking+ are considered a plus
- 1+ years of software release management experience. Agile project management experience preferred
Telephone, personal computer, multifunction printer equipment, and mobile devices
The incumbent in this position will perform the essential functions of the position primarily in an office environment, which requires sitting at a desk the majority of the time. Must have sight and the ability to use computer, with or without assisting devices.
With respect to its programs, services, activities, and employment practices, Colorado Housing and Finance Authority assesses qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected status. Requests for reasonable accommodation, or any complaints alleging violation of this nondiscrimination policy should be directed to the nondiscrimination coordinator, 1.800.877.2432, CHFA 1981 Blake street, Denver co 80202, available weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.