Position Summary: The HubSpot CRM Analyst is primarily responsible for supporting Concepts CRM Department. These responsibilities include but are not limited to CRM design, process design, data projects, training, ongoing support, etc. The HubSpot CRM Analyst is responsible for providing the highest level of quality work in a timely and responsive manner to our clients.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plan and implement HubSpot Sales Hub and Marketing Hub
- Collaborate with other team members to define novel HubSpot solutions to complex technical requirements
- Client on-boarding and adoption in HubSpot
- Manage day-to-day HubSpot system maintenance and configuration
- Consult and drive better adoption in Marketing/Sales/Service/Ops/CMS Hubs
- Create upsell opportunities within the department
- Meet with clients and uncover priorities, set goals, and build action plans for sales and marketing initiatives
- Build high level relationships with key clients
- Ensure excellence in execution and push teams to innovation
- Process improvement for HubSpot related activities
- Develop and implement data quality and enrichment programs to ensure data integrity
- Evaluate and implement integrations to other solutions by leveraging third-party tools or Operations Hub
- Conduct HubSpot training with clients
- Responsible for getting and maintaining the appropriate certifications required.