Square Enix is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to provide business intelligence analysis and forecasting for the Community and Service department.
- Gather, clean, and integrate numerous data sets from various sources.
- Analyze large data sets to discover trends, patterns, and actionable insights.
- Work with stakeholders to create P&Ls to be used to set budgets and as part of the greenlight process.
- Analyze past performance and market trends to provide player and revenue forecasts based on multi-faceted predictive modelling.
- Work with marketing, community, and other business stakeholders to create ad-hoc and scheduled reports and dashboards. Areas of focus include: Player retention, reduction of churn, User acquisition effectiveness, and Monetization improvement.
- Establish data specifications and requirements for titles based on stakeholder feedback and communicate requests to technical teams.
- Provide analysis and insight to help the production greenlight process.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelors degree is required, with minimum of 3 years in a business analyst role.
- Proficiency in R, Python, or any other languages for statistical computing preferred.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and SQL.
- Strong quantitative ability and problem-solving skills with minimal guidance.
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
- Proficiency in Japanese.
- A logical, well organised but flexible approach with an attention to detail.
- Strong ability to investigate and problem solve.
- Able to work independently, as well as being a team player.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation and meeting facilitation skills. Ability to present ideas and information in-group settings and to Sr. Management.