To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education/Experience: The ideal candidate will offer:
- B.S. in Biology, Chemistry or related discipline
- 3+ years laboratory experience in an industry setting
- Project coordination/management experience, highly preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth understanding and track record of knowledge of the bioanalytical and translational science requirements to transition a candidate protein therapeutic from the research to clinical phases of drug development.
- Bioanalytical assay development experience
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others, within and across functions/teams both internal and external
- Detail-orientated, self-motivated and organized, with the ability to multi-task and change direction successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and understanding of GLP requirements required for drug development
- Ability to drive projects to deliver on time and within budget
- Recognizes problems or situations that are new and without clear precedent. Evaluates alternatives and solutions.
- Ability to work independently with strong organizational, prioritization and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously on time and on budget.
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, collaborative and communicative skills. Excellent communication, planning, and analytical skills
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheets, data analysis and scientific software
- Excitement to organize, participate in and present data at team meetings
Work Environment: This is a high growth, fast paced small organization. The ability to be productive and successful in a multi-faceted work environment is critical. Efficient communication skills are essential owing to the multiple locations from which the organization functions.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Light physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of an administrative nature. Including but not limited to: Sitting for greater than 75% of your time, standing and walking for up to 25% of your time. Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers. Use of hands to fingers for typing and other computer activity for up to 75% of your time. Reaching with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl less than 25% of your time. Ability to lift, up to 25lbs, less than 25% of the time.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.