Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Seattle, WA
Reports to: General Counsel
Location: Onsite, Seattle HQ (ineligible for hybrid or remote)
Status: Full-Time M-F, Hourly, Non-exempt
The Administrative Assistant for K2-MDV Sports provides full service administrative support to our legal department in addition to being responsible for front-desk duties at our downtown Seattle location. This is a fulltime onsite position. The position requires proficiency in MS Office suite, self-motivation and strong problem-solving abilities as well as the ability to confidently interact with a diverse range of managers and employees.
In support of Legal Department
- Work with the company’s legal department and other stakeholders (including international stakeholders) as an organized team.
- Organize and maintain physical and electronic files in company's document management system.
- Utilize and serve as subject matter expert for companies digital signing solution.
- Support trademark renewal, patent annuity process, and matter management for global team.
- Perform intake and processing of outside service provider invoices.
- Perform ad hoc duties as they arise which may include: filing, docketing, providing technology administration support (e.g., DocuSign)
In support of Front Desk
- Greet and assist visitors, including ensuring compliance with our COVID19 screening protocols.
- Answer phones and route calls.
- Prepare outgoing and receive incoming mail/deliveries including scheduling with delivery services.
- Scanning and e-filing documents.
- Preparing and filing physical documents.
- Perform general administrative tasks: generating reports, transcribing meetings and distributing notes, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Responsible for frequent disinfecting of communal areas in accordance with the CDC’s COVID guidelines.
- Perform other clerical duties as assigned.