Serves as Project Manager and brand steward who plans, coordinates and executes all facets of national, regional and local multi-day conferences, meetings, and signature events. Leverage creative and logistical expertise to deliver branded experiential marketing in support of Constant Aviation business objectives.
- Know and understand target audience to deliver unique and differentiated branded experience for customers, prospects and employees.
- Work with marketing, sales and administrative team to enhance, promote, and creatively present Constant Aviation within the industry
- Work with internal team members to ensure messaging and collateral are on brand and up to date
- Responsible for overseeing inventory of promotional assets
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work with outside vendors and agencies to review and negotiate all contracts, including assessing and securing exhibit space, developing floorplans and booth design, trade show services, materials, and catering.
- Sourcing and site selection of Venues and Hotels including Room Block Management
- Manage trade show logistics, exhibit display assets, order materials needed for show,
- Coordinate show services, graphics, audio visual & production integration, and facilitate marketing activities associated with event
- Work with sales management to identify staffing for events
- Create show briefing books and hold pre-show meetings to prep staff
- Work together with Marketing and Sales staff to promote events in social media and other channels including managing digital/printed event invitations, follow-up communications, thank-you letters, and other appropriate communication
- Keep track of all pertinent deadlines relevant to events and conferences, including booking dates, payment, cancellation, material receipt, installation/dismantle and other important deadlines
- Travel to event, booth set-up, manage all installation components, manage all aspects of the booth and the event including training of booth staff and booth schedule, supervision of installation and dismantling and shipment of booth
- Serve as On-site marketing project manager and provide support to as needed.
- Act as a liaison and social media resource between marketing, sales, administrative team, and external participants providing material for team to use in social media and press activities during the event
- Analyze each event’s success and prepare show/event reports on attendees, visitors, resulting sales, including documenting process, procedures, critical milestones, lead times and lessons learned for continued success and make recommendations for opportunities for improvement
- Manage event budget and expense tracking