The Engagement Coordinator supports the Manager of Volunteerism with the execution of all engagement related events, including but not limited to Connect U, the Poverty Spiral, the Racial Wealth Gap Simulator, which seek to educate stakeholders about the challenges United Way is working to address in the community. This individual will contribute to the work of the Volunteer Initiatives team, who mobilizes thousands of volunteers, hundreds of the regions top companies, and leading human services agencies in support of United Ways overall strategic objectives.
- Organize, manage and execute all logistical aspects engagement events, such as Connect U, Racial Wealth Gap, Poverty Spiral, corporate events and others.
- Coordinate annual Speakers Bureau, including recruiting and training speakers, matching partners with corporate requests and tracking and analyzing all data.
- Creates corporate engagement reports for top companies, annually and as requested.
- Track data for all volunteer events, including projects held by all United Way stakeholders and maintain integrity of data at all times.
- Create and maintain volunteer opportunities through e-volunteer on Andar, United Ways volunteer management software
- Initiate and maintain positive relationships with non-profit organizations to help develop and evaluate volunteer projects.
- Assist with all logistical aspects for other special projects, corporate and leadership volunteer events, as needed.
- Coordinate pick up, storage and distribution of any collection drives items.
- Oversee organization of storage room.
- Actively recruit volunteers from various stakeholders, including students, corporate groups and nonprofits to volunteer.
- Manage volunteer databases, in coordination with Marketing department, and other pertinent volunteer contact information.
- Create budget and monitor all expenses for engagement events ranging in size up to $30,000