Who You Are:
An ideal candidate for the Operations Manager position prioritizes relationship-building and professional integrity, while demonstrating commitment to NatureBridge’s mission and values, including equity and inclusion in the workplace. An ideal candidate can devise and implement effective systems and processes, solve unique problems, and is skilled at thinking creatively and critically. They can also communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple stakeholders while balancing competing priorities and needs.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Four or more years of experience in either: outdoor education and/or camps, nonprofit management, school or business administration, project management, or equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
- Proven project management skills; able to keep track of complex logistical details with excellent planning and execution ability.
- Strong technical skills in technology platforms, proficiency with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and Salesforce, or other database management systems (CRM).
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret legal and financial documents. Ability to read and interpret technical writing, such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Willingness to travel and work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and personal vehicle.
- Demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion in the workplace. We especially encourage you to apply if you are a member of (or have extensive experience working with people from) any communities that are impacted by the historic and current system of oppression that has limited access to environmental education, or the outdoors in general.
- Written and oral Spanish language proficiency is highly desirable.
- Professional experience and familiarity with K12 Public Schools and/or the National Park Service is a plus.
If you are interested in the role and do not meet every requirement listed, please still apply! We are interested in applicants with unique lived experience and skill sets.
*All NatureBridge Employees are required to complete a background check in order to be eligible for employment.
Why should you join the NatureBridge team?
- We are a mission-driven organization that values your contributions and supports you in making a positive impact on young people and the environment.
- You will get to work in a beautiful natural setting with other dedicated staff who are passionate about the environment.
- We are invested in supporting our staff through professional development & mentorship.
NatureBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate based on any protected category, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, gender expression (including transgender expression or pregnancy), political affiliation, age, immigration status or disability. We encourage qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require any accommodation.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume and three references to our Online Career Portal. Please answer the short-answer questions on the application form in lieu of submitting a cover letter. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis