Objective: In this full-time position, the employee will be asked to perform general labor duties at the Agri-Service facility including but not limited to loading and unloading trucks, organizing and inspecting inventory and maintaining a clean and organized workplace. This employee will be expected to cross train in other areas throughout the Agri-Service to assist when needed including driving a truck, operating heavy equipment, and serving customers inside the Agri-Service. All duties should be performed in accordance with company policies.
Our expectations are that you:
- Are available to work full time hours
- Are available to work Saturdays & Sundays
- Are available to work overtime (as needed)
- Are able to do heavy lifting, loading and bending (50-100 pounds)
- Are able to pass a DOT drug test and be qualified to drive per DOT regulations