The Shelter Program manager is responsible for management of The Lighthouse, Harbor House and Providence Place, shelter facilities in Prescott Valley, Kingman and Bullhead City for youth 12-17. The Program Manager is responsible for meeting the outcomes of the program, coordinating all activities relating to the shelters and overseeing (in conjunction with the House Managers) youth case management, admissions and discharges. The position offices in Kingman, AZ, but regular travel is required to Yavapai county.
- Work directly with Director of Homeless Youth Services to ensure all program(s) requirements, efficiency, and growth
- Supervise youth shelters in Yavapai and Mohave County, case management and program staff and assure that staff receive trainings
- Assure shelters keep to monthly budget and the program budget is adhered to
- Work with Case manager to bring the highest level of services available to youth participants
- Complies with all expectations outlined in agency policies, licensing guidelines, contract deliverables and directives from supervisors
- Create a Team environment and participate in collaborative problem solving
- Enter all required data into RHY HMIS online database with over 90% accuracy
- Assist with tracking all required documents are submitted to FYSB Project Officers, AOC Contract Monitors, DCS and OLR Contract Monitors, SRAE Project Officers, Program Evaluators, Probation, OJJDP Program Monitors and Supervisors within the reporting deadlines.
- Audit client files to ensure compliance with DCS licensure, AOC contract and agency policies and procedures
- Assist in quarterly and annual site visits and audits
- Assist in completing all required quarterly, monthly and semi-annual reports
- Be available to attend to The Lighthouse, Harbor House, and Providence Place emergencies when necessary
- Schedule weekly team meetings with The Lighthouse, Harbor House, and Providence Place staff
- Conduct community outreach
- Encourage Positive Youth Development and encourage participants to be involved in the community and foster participant self-advocacy
- Attend all required agency staff meetings
- Be available to travel throughout Yavapai and Mohave County for supervisory and outreach tasks.
- All other duties as assigned