Contour Aviation is a long established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, an aircraft sales division, three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, and component overhaul services, and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation. Our fleet of approximately 30 aircraft operate almost 20,000 flight segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all of our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour's rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Research and quote parts, labor and outside services for various airframes and avionics systems accurately.
- Market Contour’s Avionics capabilities and dealerships to bring in new customers.
- Aid customers in determining the best solutions for their mission profile and personal preferences.
- Develop and maintain avionics product sales/up-sell tools, checklists, sales processes, practices and marketing materials.
- Communicate with production scheduling to ensure labor resources are available for required work. Confer with scheduling and service managers as needed when challenges arise.
- Maintain technical proficiency and stay informed on current avionics products, issues and industry trends.
- Respond promptly to customer questions in addition to quote inquiries and initiate post-sale visit/follow-up if appropriate.
- Foster and build relations with avionics goods/services suppliers.
- Attend relevant trade shows and events.
- Operate in accordance with Contour’s FAA-approved Repair Station Manual and with the highest level of ethics and integrity.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned or required.