- Associate or bachelor’s degree in finance or related field encouraged.
- One to two (1-2) years’ experience in an accounting role.
- Unwavering attention to detail.
- Must be well organized to manage daily workflow.
- Ability to ask questions clearly and confidently.
- Willingness to voice concerns and suggestions for process improvements.
- Ability to work with a team, and independently.
- Ability to reconcile accounting discrepancies and recognize anomalies.
- Keen ability to pick up ERP systems and strong excel skills.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
How to Apply: Serious candidates should include a Letter of Interest explaining why the candidate wants this new and different position with Asmodee including examples of past performance or achievement in the role (or similar role) as well as a description of the candidate’s skills and values as demonstrated through his or her job experience; a resume; and 3 references.
Asmodee is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for and celebrate a diverse team in our effort to carry out our company values of honesty, integrity, and fairness.