Facility Solutions Group is dedicated to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy, and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with superior value through quality products, service and support by contributing to the quality of life of all employees.
As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction, and energy management solutions Facility Solutions Group is expanding their staff and seeking an Electrical Construction Project Manager to join our FSG Electric - NY team.
As an Electrical Construction Project Manager plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals, or objectives of project are accomplished within established time frame and budget. The basic function of the Project Manager is to oversee production, audit, and control costs on all assigned construction projects. The successful candidate will be able to work collaboratively with managers and key personnel, as well as uphold FSG's standards of quality and customer service.
An Electrical Construction Project Manager will:
- Continually build, develop and grow vendor, subcontractor and field personnel relationships throughout entire process to assure success of the project.
- Develop project staffing plans to include labor, subcontractors, and project engineers.
- Act as liaison between local facility staff and regional team members.
- Monitor, control and report on financial performance of projects
- Estimate, negotiate and procure vendors and materials for project to be managed, as wella as pre-construction estimation
- Able to develop and maintain professional relationships with internal staff, field staff as well as all of FSG’s clients
- Communicate project goals via weekly update meetings with key personnel
- Communicate complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or any other stakeholders.
- Oversee participation in all aspects of job site safety and adherence to OSHA standards