Location: NYC or Denver
Gotham Greens is seeking a Chief of Staff (CoS) to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to support the CFO in driving the company forward through an exciting period of growth. The CoS will help to plan and execute on the company's highest priority initiatives that sit at the nexus of strategic finance and technology.
What You'll Do
- Execute on the executive teams vision through management of key projects across the Digital Solutions and Strategic Finance divisions.
- Drive communication and coordination of priorities and projects across the CFOs organization to ensure alignment of goals and clarity of project status.
- Assist with business operations, including business continuity initiatives, budgeting, financial planning, and reporting.
- Create materials, presentations, and analyses for the CFO to use with key internal and external audiences.
- Assist the CFO with organizing his time and managing his calendar.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of professional experience with a foundation in management consulting, investment banking, or other project-based professional services.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, or other related field.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft suite including Power BI, Power Pivot, and Power Query.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL & Tableau and data visualization software.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects, implementations, and needs-analyses.
- Proven problem-solving skills, project management skills and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Who We Are
Gotham Greens is on a mission to transform how and where fresh produce is grown. We are a pioneer in urban indoor agriculture and a leading fresh produce and food company. Through our national network of local high-tech farms, Gotham Greens delivers fresh, long-lasting, and delicious leafy greens, herbs, salad dressings and pesto dip all year round to retail, restaurant, and foodservice customers.
Today, Gotham Greens has 9 locations with 600,000+ sq. ft. of hydroponic greenhouses across six U.S. states and over 400 team members. Since its launch in 2011, Gotham Greens has grown from a single urban rooftop greenhouse in Brooklyn, N.Y., to a multi-state greenhouse operator and one of the largest hydroponic leafy green producers in North America.
This is a full-time, salaried position. The annual salary range for this role is $120,000 - $150,000, depending on experience.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- PTO days
- 401K program
- Eligible for a discretionary performance based year-end bonus