Nature of Work:
This is the beginner level of work in the Computer Support unit of the Information Technology Department.
I. Major Responsibilities:
- Responds to help desk calls; asks diagnostic questions to determine computer system problems
- Assists users by providing detailed instructions
- Monitors status of online systems
- Notifies programmers and technical staff of programming and system failures
- Maintains records of calls via Help Desk solution.
- Maintains and monitors Operator functions such as Batch, File Transfers and Printouts.
- Works with producers and e-policy users
- Performs other duties as required.