You are a licensed landscape architect, with a passion for design, who is looking to grow with our employee-owned business; you are eager and excited to take on the challenge and drive success in your project teams. A team leader, with an exemplary supervision, mentoring, and management style. You will make sure the job gets done, and have fun doing it.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented and determined licensed landscape architect to lead projects in our Camden, New Jersey office conveniently located in the waterfront area, within two blocks from the PATCO station, in an adaptive reuse of a former bank building. This exciting opportunity will allow you to work on all phases of your assigned projects. You will have the opportunity to collaboratively work with project team members, internal and external consultants, and clients. You will hone your leadership skills through mentoring and development of lesser experienced team members in the development of their design, technical and leadership skills.
- Development of exterior spaces and physical environments.
- Production of final design drawings/documents.
- Produces project specifications.
- Assists in proposal content and development.
- Construction administration and field site visits as needed.
- Production of client visual presentations.
- Attends, and may run, client meetings.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Ability to produce quality drawings in AutoCAD and Civl 3D.
- Ability to produce presentation drawings and renderings.
- Ability to produce technical packages from concept design, through design development.
- Ability to represent the firm professioally in the field with contractors and clients.
- Proficient in AutoCAD; Revit; Adobe CS and Sketchup; Lumion, and other design applications.
- Proficient communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation.
Bachelor Degree in Landscape Architecture, or related discipline.
Four to eight years of relevant landscape design experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Licensed Landscape Architect (LLA, RLA, PLA)
LEEDga highly desired.
We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits packages. Our full benefits handbook will be forward to you upon request.
- We are an employee-owned company and YES, you will be an owner and receive stock.
- We encourage our employees to pursue local and professional advocacy groups
- We provide the opportunity to help with pro-bono initiatives that brings Architecture to the community
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401(k) and ESOP
- Paid ASLA membership and Professional License Renewals
- Reimbursement for professional designation exam(s)
- Professional Development opportunities that align with the Firm's leadership succession plan and/or individual development plan. WE WANT YOU TO GET PROMOTED
- Social and team building events
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive pay, bonus opportunities and year-round half-day Friday’s to jump start the weekend
Spiezle Architectural Group is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.
For additional information, please visit our website at www.spiezle.com