ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Arkham Horror,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Summary of Position
The Cash Flow Planning & Analysis Manager is the finance leader in charge of leading all the cross-Business Unit cash flow and risk activities within Asmodee North America. Main responsibilities include coordination of the cash flow forecasting, budgeting, reporting, and analysis related to cash flow generation and ongoing risk management responsibilities. This position will work with internal ANA cross functional leadership teams as well as the Asmodee Group parent company personnel (headquartered in France). Reporting requirements include monthly financial reviews, annual budget process, forecasting, and strategic planning. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the Business Unit teams including financial accounting, supply chain and forecasting/purchasing to drive a comprehensive view of EBITDA to cash flow conversion metrics. Development of a free cash flow multi statement model including income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements that will provide the structure to monitor, report, forecast and budget for a fast growing company cash generation and usage requirements.
- Coordinate and execute preparation of cash flow budgets, financial reports, and financial trends, working with cross functional teams to understand and improve ongoing processes.
- Ensure reliable reporting KPIs are devised and delivered on time to the right audience.
- Provide analytical and financial analysis in support of both operational and strategic decisions at the Asmodee North America level.
- Collaborate with the parent company reporting team to ensure consistency in reporting across all worldwide affiliates.
- Partner with leadership team to influence action on risk assessment and cash utilization.
- Drive preparation and coordination of annual cash flow budget and forecast process with linkage to key performance metrics to highlight operating issues to improve performance.
- Drive annual renewal and ongoing needs requests related to risk management requirements.
- Support management in completing special projects as assigned and a financial reporting resource for ad-hoc questions and inititiaves.
- Contribute to the reinforcement of internal control framework within the organization.