Come join our growing team!
Teacher Created Materials is a 45+ year-old, award-winning publisher of educational and trade books, digital products, and provider of professional learning services. Our vision is to create a world in which children love to learn and our products are recognized for their effectiveness and embraced by educators worldwide. Headquartered in Huntington Beach, California, the company is experiencing remarkable growth driven by customers including educators at all levels, parents and caregivers, and trade partners. We continuously work to ensure that our interactions with customers, authors, community members, and employees are always positive and that our products and services espouse the values of our company.
Teacher Created Materials offers a very competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off plus Company Holidays
- Generous 401(K) Match
- Generous Childcare and Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Hybrid work schedule available after 90-day onboarding
- Plus, more!
Huntington Beach, CA Office
Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, this individual will join a dynamic and entrepreneurial organization that values creative thinking, with a focus on meeting and exceeding goals. This role is envisioned to manage and drive our company’s Impact Plan. They are the links between marketing, sales, content, academic officers and our community partners. They have extensive knowledge regarding education (PreK-12 preferably) and can readily apply knowledge. They stay current on educational policies, government structure and initiatives. They provide messaging of the company’s mission, vision & values to various audiences to develop key partnerships across company and community relations.
- Manage sales, communication, internal coordination with community partnerships and Non-profit organizations.
- Represents the company by attending community facing meetings when available; communicates approved messages reinforcing the company’s policies, takes accurate notes and synthesize concise summaries.
- Organize strategic partners data & communication within Salesforce.com and create dashboards to measure productivity, impact and success.
- Editing and messaging to varying targets – Write, edit and message advocating for educators, community partners, government officials and employees.
- Knowledgeable and skilled at social media messaging – up to date with the newest trends
- Plan various size events in person and virtually – possible travel
- Manages appointment schedule to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency by managing emails and calendar; planning and scheduling meetings, teleconferences, conferences, and travel (domestic and international).
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Administrative tasks for Leadership Team which include, but is not limited to – project management, room set ups, hosting events, training, event planning set up, tear down, internal facilitation of projects.