ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Arkham Horror,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Summary of Position
The FP&A Manager is the finance leader in charge of leading all the cross-Business Unit financial activities within Asmodee North America. Main responsibilities include coordination of the budgeting and forecasting process, as well as reporting, analysis, and presentation of financial results to both the North America business leadership teams as well as the Asmodee Group parent company personnel (headquartered in France). This role will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all reporting-related activity, as well as reviewing and analyzing actual financial performance at the total company and at the BU level. Reporting requirements include monthly financial reviews, annual budget process, forecasting, strategic planning, and KPI definition and management. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the Business Unit teams providing financial support and have a background in data-driven analytics to proactively use the financial results to explain the performance of the business operations.
- Coordinate and execute preparation of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends, working with department heads to understand and improve ongoing processes.
- Ensure reliable reporting KPIs are devised and delivered in time to the right audience.
- Analyze financial and operational results to better understand company performance at both the Asmodee North America level as well as at the Publishing and Distribution level
- Provide analytical and financial analysis in support of both operational and strategic decisions at the Asmodee North America level
- Collaborate with the parent company reporting team to assure consistency in reporting across all worldwide affiliates.
- Partner with leadership team to influence action on risk assessment and cost control.
- Drive preparation and coordination of annual budget and forecast process with linkage to key performance metrics to highlight operating issues to improve performance.
- Support management in completing special projects as assigned and a financial reporting resource for ad-hoc questions and initiatives.
- Contribute to the reinforcement of internal control framework within the organization.
- Review existing processes and procedures and develop recommendations for improvement
- Actively participate to key projects such as ERP and Reporting tools.