WHO WE ARE
Kids in the Game is dedicated to developing New York City’s youth by providing opportunities through sports and fitness to the schools and communities we serve. Our goal is to develop the next generation of leaders by developing healthy habits, an active lifestyle, and promoting personal growth through play and competition. During the school year, KING is rooted in dozens of schools around New York City, offering recess, after-school, physical education, early drop off fitness, creative movement and sports instruction.
ABOUT THE HR DATA & SYSTEMS INTERNSHIP
The P&C Systems Intern assists the People Operations Coordinator and our People & Culture Team in our onboarding, program staffing, scheduling, and data reporting efforts. You will be tasked to come up with creative ideas and solutions for staffing/scheduling needs. The P&C Systems Intern needs to possess the ability to problem solve using critical thinking and be solution oriented. They will be detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This would be a 20-hour per week, in-person commitment with the possibility of working remotely one-two days per week.
Spring Dates: April 3- June 30th
Summer Dates: June 5th-September 8th
- Assists in finding coverage for programs
- Verifies the accuracy of the schedule using the company’s scheduling platform, Deputy.
- Performs data analysis of coaching hours in order to review staffing model for maximum efficiency
- Provides assistance and thoughtful input when determining the placement of staff into programs
- Maintains the most up to date information for all programs and staff in our scheduling platform
- Acts as a liaison between new staff and the scheduling team during the onboarding process
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.