"A hero is a person who says "yes" to the adventure". Your adventure begins each day in a rewarding career as an early childhood educator working with infants, toddlers or preschoolers at our 4 Star Step Up To Quality rated program. If you share our vision of educating children, engaging families and empowering employees to enhance our community, then this is the company for you!
We are looking for an experienced, nurturing and energetic teacher to create an environment that allows children to grow emotionally and socially while collaborating with parents and team members to provide a safe, loving foundation for our infants. If you are a great communicator and have a passion for helping children learn and grow and are team player apply now to join our team!
Teacher Responsibilities may include
• Design and implement activity plans through observations and children’s interests.
• Develop an appropriate classroom management system to help support learning goals and the developmental level
• Adapt program to meet the individual needs of each child
• Communicate children’s day with parents
• Promote SHBD philosophy and educational objectives
• Be a team player
• Collaborate with the parents to create developmental individual goals in for their child based off screenings, assessments and observations.
• Ideal candidates are a CPL3 on OCCRRA have or are working on a CDA, Associate or BA in ECE or related field
• Experience working in early childhood
• 401K * Discounted Childcare * Bonuses
• Health Insurance *Vacation & Holiday Pay * Flexible Scheduling
• Dental Insurance *Paid Maternity/Paternity leave * Paid Professional Development *Meals and Snack *life insurance
• Paid Birthday off * Coffee, Tea and water provided