Stratix Systems is looking for a full-time, IT Admin/Support team member to join our team.
This person will assist and do the administrative support for the day-to-day scheduling of projects, project technicians, and IT equipment install scheduling. Also communicate with customers, internal IT managers, sales reps, and confirming appointments.
We are looking for a cool, calm and collected professional who is process and detail-oriented, laser focused and able to monitor scheduled appointments. Must be professional, courteous and polite to both internal and external customers. This is an incredible opportunity to join an innovative, growing industry leader and be an integral part of our dynamic team.
This person will be under the supervision and direction of the VP of Service. We are looking for someone who is willing and able to adapt to our company culture and be a team player.
Expectations of the Admin Support candidate:
- Have exceptional customer service and people skills
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Have excellent phone skills and phone etiquette
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Able to type, take clear note and document the details as needed
- Willing and able to adapt to the needs of the IT Management team
- Positive mental attitude, and it shows on your face as well as your actions
- Willing and able to learn our systems
- Utilize system of record (ConnectWise) to monitor working hours, plans and budget hours
- Letter writing, newsletter data gathering, proofing, and processing
- Attend meetings and take minutes as needed
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
Schedule is Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week. Any overtime is paid at time and a half.
Interested candidates should reply to this ad with resume and phone number. Please be sure to put three professional references of past supervisors or managers.