QUALIFICATIONS AND APPLYING
Required Qualifications include:
- A master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from a LAAB-accredited program
- Prior higher education teaching experience in landscape architecture or related field
Preferred Qualifications include:
- A combined background in landscape architecture academic teaching and professional practice
- Experience with LAAB accreditation processes
- Letter of interest and intent
- Curriculum vitae that includes academic and professional experience
- A Student Success Statement that combines the candidate’s teaching philosophy and demonstrates a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging through contributions to teaching, scholarship, and/or service. (2 pages maximum.)
- Combined portfolio to include teaching and professional work, as applicable. (20 pages maximum; link or pdf – no hard copies)
- Names and contact information for three references
All application materials should be submitted online.
Evaluation of applicants will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Candidates are encouraged to submit applications by September 30th, 2022.
The BAC is committed to developing a diverse and talented academic community. People with disabilities, people of color, Indigenous people, LGBTQ, and Hispanic/Latinx candidates are encouraged to apply.
The BAC is committed to developing a diverse and talented team. People with disabilities, people of color, Indigenous people, Hispanic/Latinx, and LGBTQ candidates are encouraged to apply. If you are excited about this role but are unsure whether you meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage you to apply.