Who You Are:
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Experience with or willingness to learn CRM systems (Salesforce experience preferred) and Google online tools is highly desirable.
- Ability to communicate detailed logistical information clearly and consistently with multiple audiences.
- Ability to solve problems efficiently on a collaborative team.
- Understanding of residential environmental education programs is preferred.
- Ability to manage and maintain technology and phone systems.
- Ability and desire to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Experience with project management, able to assist the Director with coaching the Site Manager team.
- Demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion in the workplace. We especially encourage you to apply if you are a member of (or have extensive experience working with people from) any communities that are impacted by the historic and current system of oppression that has limited access to environmental education, or the outdoors in general.
- Current Wilderness First Responder or first aid and CPR certifications.
- Ability to occasionally work evenings and weekends.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 2+ years equivalent experience in a related field.
If you are interested in the role and do not meet every requirement listed, please still apply! We are interested in applicants with unique lived experience and skill sets.
*Employment eligibility is contingent on successful completion of a background check.
Why should you join the NatureBridge team?
- We are a mission-driven organization that values your contributions and supports you in making a positive impact on young people and the environment
- You will get to work in a beautiful natural setting with other dedicated staff who are passionate about the environment
- You want to be part of an organization that is invested in creating equitable and inclusive environments for staff and participants.
NatureBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate based on any protected category, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, gender expression (including transgender expression or pregnancy), political affiliation, age, immigration status or disability. We encourage qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require any accommodation.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume and references to our Online Career Portal (link). Please answer the short answer questions in the application form in lieu of a cover letter