At Nearpod, we believe teaching is the most important job in the world. Every day, we reach students through our learning platforms on Nearpod.com and Flocabulary.com. We have diverse backgrounds, but a shared goal of putting teachers and students first in everything that we do. We’re backed by leading edtech investors, and have won numerous awards including Edtech Digest’s 2018 Company of the Year. We’re looking for people with a lot of hustle, a lot of empathy, and a desire to do something meaningful. We've adopted a remote-first culture. Our diverse team is based across the US with many working out of our office headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Location: Remote - Florida preferred
Primary Territory: Florida
We believe a successful implementation is the foundation for ensuring adoption of our solutions. By assisting with district onboarding services, you will play a key role in driving the continued success at Nearpod. The District Strategy Consultant is an integral part of a customer's journey to understanding the Nearpod digital teaching platform, implementing key strategies, and making applications directly to his or her classroom or environment. This role will work with the Customer Success Managers and Sales teams to execute Nearpod's virtual and on-site site deliverables such as project management, training delivery, consulting on district strategy, providing best practices, etc.
The District Strategy Consultant will be a passionate educator with a minimum of seven years teaching/education experience. We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated person who is excited to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and has a proven track-record of project management and an entrepreneurial mindset. The candidate must be extremely organized, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and be a reliable problem-solver.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- In coordination with Customer Success Managers and Sales teams lead high-quality professional development for Nearpod School and District partners
- Conduct regular touchpoint with the District Project team on progress of implementation.
- Work with regional Nearpod Certified Trainers in scheduling, coordination and monitoring their performance as they deliver training to districts.
- Execute weekly project meetings, webinars and on-site trainings as scheduled to customers
- Consult, create and design resources based on district needs.
- Maintain project status and progress reports
- Understand the challenges that teachers face and demonstrate how our technology solution can impact student success through training
- Master’s Degree in Education or related field preferred, bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 5 years teaching/education experience
- Experience with education related organizations, project management, and/or operational experience at a fast paced, high growth organization a plus
- A passion for bringing technology into the classroom as well as a desire to learn about education technology and professional development trends
- Excellent writing, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Great attention to detail and organization skills
- Experience working in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish a plus, but not required
- Ability to travel 50%-75% of the time
Employment Requirements: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.