Job Title: Full Stack Software Developer
The Full Stack Software Developer will work under the supervision of a Team Lead and will be accountable for designing, creating, testing, modifying, and maintaining HTI software programs with a focus on web technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
- Responsible for development of new programs, analyzes current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost effective product.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Provides design and development support to Software Developers.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements into programming tasks.