Fraser Advanced Information Systems has been named to the PA Best Places to Work list for 2020. Being named as a PA Best Place to work is a very prestigious honor as it is only presented to 100 PA companies, and even more impressive, only 30 medium sized companies, which Fraser is classified. We are very honored to be a part of such an impressive list!
Fraser Advanced Information Systems entry level account executives are aspiring sales professionals, eager to learn the business technology industry and best-selling tactics to grow current accounts and gain new market share.
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a territory to achieve quota
- Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation.
- Selling Fraser’s portfolio of technology solutions and services including products from Canon, Sharp, Muratec, 3D Systems and more.
- Work with clients to identify and understand their objectives and align our products and services with those needs.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and consistently deliver quality customer support.
- Execute proposals, presentations, product demonstrations and coordinating the terms of the sale.
- Demonstrated fearless cold calling, prospecting, and closing of sales
- Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and / or decision maker with a consultative approach
- Entrepreneurial spirit and goal-driven focus
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate excellent time management skills
- 0-2 years of experience in B2B outside sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to lift, push, pull 30 pounds
- Competitive compensation salary plus unlimited commissions
- Company paid trips, awards, incentives and promotions
- Professional sales environment with opportunities for advancement based on performance
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability, vacation, paid holidays, 401k with company match, and expense reimbursement
Fraser Advanced Information Systems is a leading provider of office technology solutions and business process automation for 45 years. With clients in all types of industries throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, Fraser helps companies digitally transform their businesses through the Internet of Things and Fraser's Smart Tool Set. Through our Global Support Center based in our West Reading headquarters, Fraser can remotely manage the business processes and equipment of our clients - from copier meter readings to supply replenishment - via the cloud. We provide services in document management, managed print, software solutions and IT and network support, and are an authorized dealer of Sharp and Canon multifunction devices (MFDs), copiers, scanners and fax servers. Fraser is always searching for opportunities to deliver additional value among potential and current customers, working to make ordinary offices extraordinary.