Our Account Executives are professionals who have a hunger for forging relationships, closing deals, and crushing goals. They are driven hunters who want to build and grow relationships. Does this sound like you? Then let’s talk about you joining our team.
What Will You Be Doing?
You will take a hands-on approach to acquire clients and create customized plans that offer the best possible solutions to meet and exceed their expectations. You will be uncovering needs and making recommendations selling hardware and software as a service.
You will make a big difference and help businesses implement SMART technology and services allowing them to be best in class. This portfolio includes technology surrounding print, unified communications, managed, security and business continuity. With ALL those tools and services, YOU will take your career to the next level by helping local businesses.
- Delivering technology solutions that optimize communications, improve productivity and security, and reduce costs
- Working with industry-leading technology partners while streamlining IT environments
- Building great relationships with new and existing customers and proving the SmartOffice portfolio of solutions
- Driving sales revenue and market share in a designated territory by developing new business
- Generating sales activity by owning outbound campaigns, actively networking (this includes cold calling), and partner relationship building
What Will Make You Successful?
- A competitive background. We need passionate, highly motivated driven people. Fraser rewards overachievers.
- A desire to control your career. This position offers upward financial potential with a competitive base salary plus a rich commission structure, averaging 6 figures in 2-3 years!
- A drive for growth and excellent sales training in their career. We utilize top-class Sandler and Kate Kingston along with manufacturer training programs for initial and ongoing training along with the support of successful managers and team members.
- A bit of drive and experience - 2-5 years of experience in B2B outside sales is ideal BUT if you are hungry and passionate, let’s talk!
Benefits of You Working at FRASER
- You control your career and income; the sky is the limit and so is the potential and opportunity.
- Our culture is all about smashing goals, teamwork, work hard-play hard, and serving our customers!
- Work with a cutting-edge portfolio of Smart products and services with the training and support to help you successfully partner with clients to exceed expectations.
- We are a fast-moving company with a deep rich history and a bright progressive plan for the future with expert leadership from our management team.
- Great incentives like company paid trips to places like Italy, Greece and Ireland and Eagle’s game and tailgate! Also, recognition such as quarterly sales meetings, annual awards banquet and more!
- We have a strong comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, company paid life and disability, vacation, paid holidays, 401k with company match, and expense reimbursement.
What we are doing and what you could be doing is changing the business world with technology… really! Check out our website at www.fraser-ais.com to see what we are talking about. Why wouldn’t you consider being successful in one of the strongest industries with year over year growth with one of the top companies in the region? Grow your career today with us and apply.
Fraser Advanced Information Systems has been named to the PA Best Places to Work list for 2020.