Reporting to our Director, CRM and Customer Loyalty, the Manager, CRM will be responsible for helping to develop and implement multi-channel CRM strategies for the regions in our North American market. The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical hybrid who understands the customer data environment and can minimize churn through segmentation, engagement and campaign optimization while constantly looking for new growth opportunities.
- Daily project management of campaign development and deployment.
- Work to develop and implement an onboarding process for new customers.
- Partner with brand and product marketing teams to manage a calendar of incoming campaign requests while taking the grander customer journey into consideration.
- Leverage customer data and historical engagement patterns to identify key segments.
- Implement segmentation, personalization and dynamic content into our Marketing Automation platform.
- Conduct regular A/B and multivariate testing (data and creative) to optimize campaign performance and develop a shared knowledgebase of learnings.
- Analyze campaign performance and provide actionable feedback to improve the health of the CRM program.
- Evaluate vendors and tools that drive a positive ROI.
- Create weekly status reports for the Director, CRM and Customer Loyalty.
- And other duties as required.
Knowledge and Experience
- 5-7 years in a CRM or Email Marketing Manager role.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, media or communications, related field or equivalent work experience.
- General knowledge of CRM best practices.
- Knowledge of ESP and Marketing Automation platform management (Adobe Campaign, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience with welcome strategies, segmentation and customer journey mapping.
- Familiarity with Database Marketing laws (GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CASL, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail with regards to campaign development and handling PII.
- Ability to communicate with various, diverse, brand and product marketing teams while advocating for the central CRM strategy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and InDesign) and SQL a plus.
- Familiarity with the Square Enix brand and its target audiences.
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
- Possess exceptional problem solving and analytics skills.
- Excellence in communication and cross-functional team management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to research new technologies that drive fan engagement.
- Self-starter, very detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, quickly process information, and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to lead teams in high pressure situations.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational, written, and verbal communication skills are required.