To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Analytical skills
- Superior communication skills to articulate and translate technical designs to business requirements
- Attention to detail
- Logical and tactical problem-solving skills
- Proficient in data warehousing, programming, and business intelligence tools.
- Willingness to work within a team environment, yet capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Show creativity in finding solutions to client problems within the total business environment
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills, as direct communication with clients and co-workers is essential
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Management and Information Systems or Computer Science or Analytics (or equivalent)
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience developing and optimizing data warehousing architectures and Business Intelligence platforms
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Normal office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, with occasional longer hours required during scheduled events.
- This position is an office or remote position, ideally located within driving distance of St. Louis.
- Occasional overtime may be required as well as flexibility in working hours.
We encourage employee development and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health/dental and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off (PTO), and assistance with personal computer purchases.
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
For over 50 years, Anders has delivered full-service accounting, tax, audit and advisory services to growth-oriented companies, organizations and individuals. Every day, our partners and staff serve as a catalyst for those striving to achieve their highest potential, and carry this mentality on to our clients and community. Ranked #103 on Accounting Today’s List of Top Accounting Firms and a Firm to Watch, Anders is a member firm of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA), one of the largest international associations of independent accounting firms. For more information on Anders, visit anderscpa.com and follow on us Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram: @AndersCPA