To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Analytical skills
- Superior communication skills to articulate and translate technical designs to business requirements
- Attention to detail
- Logical and tactical problem-solving skills
- Proficient in data warehousing, programming, and business intelligence tools.
- Willingness to work within a team environment, yet capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Show creativity in finding solutions to client problems within the total business environment
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills, as direct communication with clients and co-workers is essential
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Management and Information Systems or Computer Science or Analytics (or equivalent)
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience developing and optimizing data warehousing architectures and Business Intelligence platforms
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Normal office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, with occasional longer hours required during scheduled events.
- This position is an office or remote position, ideally located within driving distance of St. Louis.
- Occasional overtime may be required as well as flexibility in working hours.
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
We encourage employee development and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health/dental and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off (PTO), and assistance with personal computer purchases.
Anders is a CPA and Advisory firm with approximately 200 partners and staff members. For over 50 years, Anders has been a powerful tax, audit, technology and forensic resource with specialties in a variety of industries. Anders is a Top 10 firm in St. Louis, a Top firm in the Midwest, a Top 125 firm in the United States and a Best Accounting Firm to Work for. Anders has also been designated a Best Place to Work by the St. Louis Business Journal and a Top Workplace by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. With an award-winning Women’s Initiative, Anders has been honored as a top firm for women by Accounting Today, the St. Louis Business Journal, the Women’s Foundation of St. Louis and the Leading Edge Alliance. Anders also has an affiliate company, Claris Advisors, LLC, a wealth management firm. Anders is a member of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA), the second largest accounting association in the world. For more information, visit Anders at www.anderscpa.com.