Kenny Electric, established in 1974, is a leading Industrial and Commercial Electrical Contractor with a diverse portfolio of work. Although headquartered in Denver, CO - we’ve had an established base of operations in the Wyoming market for over 15 years. The management team in our Casper office is comprised of individuals who not only have a passion for what they do but have roots in the area. We are looking for people who share our passion for this industry and are driven to succeed.
Security technician is responsible for:
- Installing, troubleshooting, repairing and configuring enterprise access control, analog, digital CCTV and network configuration
- Planning security installations by surveying and evaluating location and laying out the equipment and wiring plan
- Verifying security system functionality by testing equipment, connections and signals
- Communicating with General Contractor, Supervisor and other trades frequently regarding the progress and coordination of the project to ensure the most efficient installation of electrical equipment possible
- Communicate to the Project Manager and change or impacts to the project
We are looking for candidates who have an understanding of, and the ability to troubleshoot major security programs such as Lenel, AMAG, Bosch to name a few. Additionally, should also have working knowledge of card access and analog/digital CCTV systems. Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office products and Windows Networking and possess a valid driver’s license.