Why Constant Aviation?
Industry Leading Medical benefits Room for Growth Competitive Salary
• Perform overhaul and/or repairs of landing gear, wheel & brake components and assemblies of various types of business class airframes.
• Perform disassembly, cleaning, paint stripping, brush plating, paint prep and assembly of mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic components.
• Perform dimensional inspections using various types of precision measuring equipment.
• Rework damage and/or corrosion of parts within in documented repair schemes, such as blending, sanding, polishing, etc.
• Interprets technical manuals, drawings and blueprints.
• Ability to operate various test equipment for hydraulic, air, and electrical applications.
• Removal and replacement of defective parts; assembly and install of replacement parts.
• Operate all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment.
• Complete all required maintenance records as stated in Nextant Aerospace Repair Station and Quality Control Manuals.
• Accurately record labor time worked on component work order.