As the Senior Director of Marketing & Sales you will collaborate with President of Pink Adventure Tours and the Herschend Corporate marketing team in the development of strategies and initiatives that drive all Pink Jeep locations tour revenue, for the direct & indirect channels. This position will be responsible for the coordination and execution of the developed strategy and initiatives using the resources between the Pink Adventures team and Herschend Corporate marketing team.
Leadership qualities are required.
- Actively participates in Pink Adventure Tours leadership team and makes a positive contribution to the strategic direction, people development and overall culture of the company.
- Manage Internal Marketing Services Job Request, prioritizing projects for the creative team in Atlanta & PAT, and coding projects to appropriate departments.
- Responsible for overall people management of the PAT marketing & sales team including hiring, performance management, professional skills development, and career progression. Continually evaluate, coach, and develop all talent to ensure a high-performing team. Up to 5 direct reports.
- Liaison to Operations for marketing messaging accuracy.
- Work with Herschend Corporate marketing team to implement traditional advertising, marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Develop public relations and social media strategies and develop and execute tactics. Monitor and manage public relations initiatives and facilitate and discover and secure earned-media opportunities.
- Work with the Herschend Corporate digital team the development and maintain content editorial, promotional and social media calendars, and implement.
- Assist in launching a formalized community relations template / program that is scalable across all markets.
- Coordinate / Manages in-market promotional activation.
- Assist in Managing procurement of production services, such as print and signage, and talent acquisition as needed.
- Annually coordinate the development of the Indirect sales plans and initiative to achieve the company tour revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Monthly / Quarterly review Indirect sales plans results and adjust accordingly.
- Assure a consistent message used by the entire sales team as we communicate to prospects, customers, and partners.
- Work closely with the team to ensure the success of new product launches, promotions, channel and partner programs.
- Develop / Monitor quality and consistency of all indirect sales processes and activities in CRM system.
- Develop, manage and nurture business partnerships essential in achieving long-term strategy. Participate in closing strategic opportunities as needed.