Kenny Electric, established in 1974, is a leading Industrial and Commercial Electrical Contractor with a diverse portfolio of work. Although headquartered in Denver, CO - we’ve had an established base of operations in the Wyoming market for over 15 years. The management team in our Casper office is comprised of individuals who not only have a passion for what they do but have roots in the area. We are looking for people who share our passion for this industry and are driven to succeed.
We offer our technicians a diverse range of electrical experiences including work with oil and gas, bio-pharma, light industrial and commercial facilities; performing installations and maintenance, and setting up building automation systems.
Fire Alarm Technicians are responsible for a variety of duties including:
• Inspecting, servicing, installing, programming and maintaining fire alarm systems.
• Perform testing, trouble shooting and repairs on fire alarm systems.
• Communicate with supervisor on projects.
• Ability to read and understand construction related documents, blue prints.
• Strong understanding of a service-oriented environment.
• Adhere to all company and industry safety standards and maintain a safe working environment.
• Complete service documentation, inspection reports, and time cards.
• Ability to work independently and complete job duties with moderate supervision.
• Ability to work in a team environment, including taking direction from lead supervisor.
• Ability to accurately work under pressure.
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma/GED
• Wyoming Journeyman's License (not required but preferred)
• At least (2) years’ experience in Technical/Electrical background.
• Ability to properly identify area classifications
• Experience in commercial and industrial environments
• Excellent communication skills including both verbal and written
• Able to assertively address problems as they arise in a professional manner
• OSHA 30 Certification
• Current First Aid/CPR Certification