Owen Equipment is an industry leader in the sales, service, rentals, parts, and support of environmental maintenance equipment in Oregon, California, Utah & Washington. An opening is available for highly motivated, independent, and professional individuals to support our outside sales staff with prospecting and selling a specialized segment of equipment, parts, and service to Municipalities and Contractors.
Visit our website at www.owenequipment.com for an overview of our company.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will assist the outside sales team in prospecting, prepping rental equipment, quoting, and following up on parts, and services to our customer base consisting of governmental agencies, municipalities, and contractors in the territory of the state of Oregon and SW Washington. You will also play an integral role in maintaining and overseeing our CRM in regards to sales opportunities and verifying correct information within the database.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Following up on Lead Forensics Leads
- Analyzing Click Information
- Helping to clean up bad email addresses.
- Analyzing CRM reports to maintain the following:
- Opportunities have all information (lead source, reason won/lost, conquest, or Owen is Incumbent)
- Look at equipment owned vs. parts sales
- Looking at past commodity purchases and checking in with the customer to see if it’s time for an update/upgrade
- When an opportunity is closed, the replaced equipment is removed from the account or tagged appropriately
- All demos related to an opportunity have the opportunity included
- Conduct follow up customer surveys on the previous service
- Conduct follow up customer surveys on recent equipment sales/delivery
- Creation of ancillary (small product) quotes
- Push various seasonal campaigns via phone calls, email blitz.
- Assist in getting Rental equipment rental ready if the outside sales staff isn’t available
- The ideal Inside Sales candidate will possess a competitive nature, entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic with a true desire to succeed.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Sales with a proven track record in exceeding performance objectives
- Clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills (Written, Oral, Presentation, and Training)
- Able to retain and convey complex information relating to the operation and features of the Company’s product lines
- Must have the ability to lift and move 50 pounds plus on a regular basis
- Good understanding, knowledge & use of computers and software, proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- A strong team player that is willing to produce win/win results with both internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of government and municipal sales a plus
- Experience with environmental equipment and products a plus
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team with excellent growth opportunities for the future. Competitive Salary along with our Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, PTO, 401(k) with Match).