Jamestown Family Health Clinic is looking to hire a full-time Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) with excellent organizational and administrative skills to join our team! To ensure success, PCCs should be confident and professional while offering clear and accurate communication to contribute to the day-to-day front-line operations of our family practice facility. Top candidates will be compassionate, can work comfortably under pressure and multi-task, will have excellent time management and computer skills, maintain patient confidentiality, can effectively react to patient emergencies, and are passionate about providing healthcare excellence.
Jamestown S’Klallam Tribe has implemented COVID-19 safety measures to ensure the health and well-being of our employees, patients, Tribe, and vulnerable citizens of our community, which includes required masking regardless of vaccination status. All Medical and Dental Clinic staff are required to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination prior to starting their first day of employment.
Why work for Jamestown S'Klallam Tribe?
As a committed and collaborative partner in our community for over four decades, the Jamestown S'Klallam Tribe (JST) has continued to grow the areas of economic development, healthcare, natural resources, hospitality, cultural preservation, and the arts. Through our Resort Enterprises and Tribal Government, we are now the second largest employer in Clallam County, and provide a wide range of employment opportunities to our Tribal Citizens and community.
Our employees are like extended family, and we believe in providing employee benefit programs and incentives that cultivate a positive and enriching work environment, and healthy lifestyle. We hope that each of our employees continue to honor our commitment to our community and to treat our guests like family as well.
All Jamestown S'Klallam Tribe employees enjoy 7 Cedars Resort and local discounts including food, retail items, gym memberships, cell phone plans, fuel, golf, as well as retirement benefits, employee assistant program access, and more! Benefited employees also receive employer paid medical/dental/vision coverage, paid time off, and wellness reimbursements.
If you would like to become a part of our team, check out this position's job details below, and apply today! Make sure to include current email and phone contacts for all provided professional and personal references in your application.
As an Patient Care Coordinator, you will:
- Greet and attend to patients in person and over the phone
- Professionally assist doctors, staff, visitors and patients with scheduling
- Answer all phone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations
- Complete accurate insurance information of patient visits
What are the Required Qualifications for this position?
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree preferred
- Two (2) years of customer service required, one (1) year of reception experience in a clinic setting preferred
- Basic money handling/management, and office equipment experience
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Suites, 10-Key, and keyboarding at more than 40 wpm
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including effective verbal and written communication
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must be able to successfully pass criminal background investigation
What are the Preferred Qualifications for this position?
- Washington State Medical Assistant Certification eligibility for level A. C. E. preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical billing processes preferred
- Effective time management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- American Indian/Alaska Native preferences apply.