Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Previous training in tissue recovery or similar clinical experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of anatomy and aseptic technique is necessary.
- This position requires flexible scheduling and the individual must commit to and provide 24-hour call shifts including some holidays. The schedule is subject to change and staff must be flexible in their ability to cover shifts to accommodate case activity, personnel safety, and allow for staff to reach full-time hours.
- Travel is essential to this position; consequently, the employee must be prepared to travel by automobile or airplane and be available to mobilize at the maximum between 1.5 to 2 hours of case notification.
- This position is required to follow hospital immunization, health screening, and background check requirements. Immunizations and tests will be provided by LifeCenter as required.
- The employee is required to lift up to 75 pounds with or without assistance.
Education, Experience, & Job Requirements
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree in health sciences is preferred.
- Training as a Surgical Technologist is preferred.
- Surgical experience preferred.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and access to an insured automobile for work-related functions at expected times.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination and booster, or applicable medical or religious exemption will be required as a condition of employment upon offer. For those that need to complete the vaccination series, start dates will be adjusted.
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.