- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, Economics, and/or Related Field from an accredited college/university required; Master’s degree preferred
- CPA, CFA, and/or valuation credentials such as ABV, ASA, CVA preferred
- Minimum 8-10 years of business valuation experience within a business valuation firm and/or valuation practice of a traditional audit, tax, and advisory services firm
- Minimum 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Significant experience with valuation of business entities and intangible assets, complex capital structures, purchase price allocations, 409A valuations, analyzing goodwill and long-lived asset impairment, litigation support, and financial analysis and research
- Demonstrated ability to oversee multiple valuation engagements, mange client relationships, and supervise and train staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and financial modeling skills
- Ability to manage and lead staff
- Ability to develop new business and cross sell firm services
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to successfully integrate firm strategy
- Articulate, outgoing and engaging people skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Ability to travel on an infrequent basis
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
We encourage employee development and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health/dental and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off (PTO), and assistance with personal computer purchases.
Anders is a CPA and Advisory firm with approximately 200 partners and staff members. For over 50 years, Anders has been a powerful tax, audit, technology and forensic resource with specialties in a variety of industries. Anders is a Top 10 firm in St. Louis, a Top firm in the Midwest, a Top 125 firm in the United States and a Best Accounting Firm to Work for. Anders has also been designated a Best Place to Work by the St. Louis Business Journal and a Top Workplace by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. With an award-winning Women’s Initiative, Anders has been honored as a top firm for women by Accounting Today, the St. Louis Business Journal, the Women’s Foundation of St. Louis and the Leading Edge Alliance. Anders also has an affiliate company, Claris Advisors, LLC, a wealth management firm. Anders is a member of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA), the second largest accounting association in the world. For more information, visit Anders at www.anderscpa.com.