- Ability to obtain correctional facility clearance and work within the constraints of facility guidelines which can include lock downs, screening of personal items including food and clothing restrictions, which can be changed at the discretion of the Department of Corrections;
- High school diploma or GED/HSE required, some college preferred;
- Experience counseling HIV+ clients on connecting to available services;
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office and database entry;
- Must have a valid driver’s license;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus; and
- We seek talented, dedicated individuals from all walks of life who possess a strong commitment to this mission. Relevant personal experience is a plus.
Travel Requirements: May require travel to our LIC office.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable intervals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, citizenship status, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.