Wenger Corporation is a world-class provider of acoustics, stage and storage solutions designed to create flawless performances. Our capabilities go beyond our branded Wenger, JR Clancy, and Gear Boss products to include installation and service. We are unmatched in terms of capabilities in the performing arts market. With more than 200-years of combined experience, no other brand comes close to matching the knowledge, product selection, innovation and service that Wenger Corporation provides.
Our team members enjoy the amazing opportunity of seeing a product go from an initial idea to an incredible performance! Knowing your work has helped make a performance richer, creates a sense of fulfillment that is unmatched.
Wenger Corporation is adding a Field Service Technician responsible for supporting our Training, Inspection, and Maintenance (TIM) program.
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting Level 1 and Level 2 Safety Inspections
- Obtaining customer sign off at completion of Inspection/Repair
- Completing inspection report for submission to Service Dept.
- Compiling a BOM listing for any recommendations for repair
- Completing on site repairs and obtaining customer sign off
- Setting up own travel arrangements
- Weekly travel
- Training of other in-house resources to be able to perform inspections
- Submitting monthly on-line credit card expenses
- Following proper safety protocols including the use of appropriate personal protective equipment
- Performing work activities that are in line with achieving the company’s Quality Objectives
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- ETCP Certified
- Excellent written and oral skills
- 8-10 years in theatrical industry with rigging knowledge. Able to train, inspect, troubleshoot, and repair rigging equipment.
- Electrical and controls knowledge is a plus.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System Awareness
- Knowledge of applicable QMS procedures/work instructions
Put your passion to work in an exciting, rewarding industry that inspires innovation today!
Wenger Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified Candidates are Encouraged to Apply