Wenger Corporation is a privately-held, leading manufacturer of high-quality music education, performing arts and athletic products. The J.R. Clancy brand is a world-class provider of acoustics, stage rigging, stage lighting, and storage solutions designed to create flawless performances. Our capabilities go beyond products to include installation and service. With more than 200-years of combined experience, no other brand comes close to matching the knowledge, product selection, innovation and service.
Our team members enjoy the amazing opportunity of seeing a product go from an initial idea to an incredible performance! Knowing your work has helped make a performance richer, creates a sense of fulfillment that is unmatched. If you’re ready to apply your knowledge and expertise to a world-class brand, solve unique challenges with innovative solutions all in effort of inspiring great performances – join the Wenger Corporation team!
Wenger Corporation is seeking an Lighting Project Designer. The core duties will be creating and updating Lighting System CAD drawings for submittal to General and/or Electrical contractors. This includes, but is not limited to, Lighting System Design, compiling equipment technical data sheets, creation of as-built documentation (O&M manuals) and supporting Project Management staff. This position collaborates with both pre and post order facets of the company. This position plays a key role on the lighting team in collaboration as it pertains to key products and vendor selection.
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Associate Degree in Lighting or Drafting
- 1+ years’ experience creating and updating Lighting System CAD drawings
- Proficiency in Cad and/or Vectorworks
- Understanding of Theatre Lighting System Design and Networking
Highly qualified candidates may also possess:
- Working knowledge of construction processes, documents, and theatre Lighting applications
- Construction and/or technical theatre work
- ETCP Lighting
- ETC, MA, ChamSys Console Experience
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
What you will do on a typical day:
- Assist with Preparation of Lighting Submittal Shop Drawings, including but not limited to overall system design and interconnection.
- Compilation and Editing of Appropriate Data Sheets and Informational Materials for Submittals
- Provide Technical Support for Project Management
- Support Lighting team with Epicor process and entry as required
- Review and update submittals based on communication from appropriate parties
- Aid Field Service via phone support and onsite as required
- Provide onsite technical support with coordination and installation
- Support systems turn on and commissioning
- Provide customer service and support in coordination with Service department and/or PM
Benefit offerings include:
- Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Spending Accounts – HSA, FSA, DCFSA
- Company Paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Put your passion to work in an exciting, rewarding industry that inspires innovation today!
Wenger Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All Qualified Candidates are Encouraged to Apply